This page contains the instructions on how to replace or install the communication cable on a NoblePro Elite E8 Series treadmill.
What will I need?
To undertake the installation you will need:
1. Replacement cable
2. Star screwdriver
3. 2 x 3mm cable ties
4. 6mm Allen Key
5. Cable cutter
1. Turn the treadmill off and unplug the treadmill from the wall socket.
2. Remove the screen back cover and cut the cable tie bundling the communication wires together.
3. Remove the 6 bolts holding the console to the posts with the 6mm Allen Key. Make sure to disconnect the communication cable in the post.
4. On the bottom of the console remove the 14 screws using a star screwdriver.
5. Cut the retaining cable tie inside the console.
6. Remove the broken communication cable and replace it with the new one following the same route.
7. Secure the communication cable using a 3mm cable tie as per location in step 4.
8. Reinstall the bottom of the console in the reverse of step 3.
9. Reinstall the console in reverse of step 2.
10. Secure the communication cables as per location in step 1.
11. Reinstall the screen cover
12. Plug in the treadmill and turn it on.
13. All done