The NoblePro E10i has hand grip heart rate monitors on the main console, but if you are wanting a little more accuracy, we recommend purchasing a chest heart rate monitor. Only Bluetooth low energy (BLE) compatible devices will connect to the NoblePro Elite treadmills. Please refer to individual manufacturer specifications for BLE information.
Please note: ANT+ is not the same as BLE (explained here).
Which devices are compatible?
- BLE (bluetooth low energy) compatibility
- Disconnecting from all other devices
How do I connect my heart rate monitor?
- Go to the Home screen
- Select the Heart icon on the top bar
- Ensure Bluetooth is switched on
- This will prompt scan and search for your devices
- If your device is compatible, it will appear in the list below
- Click on your device to Connect to the treadmill
- If connected successfully, it will show a green tick
- This will enable your HR to appear during your Workout – Happy running!
Want to connect directly to your third-party apps e.g. Zwift?
You can find specific instructions here on how to connect your heart rate monitor directly to Zwift.
Other third party apps will connect directly through the individual apps in a similar way.