What will I need?
To undertake the replacement you will need:
- Replacement rear roller.
- 6mm allen key
Remember: Part will be reused. Keep all the parts removed, besides the rear roller being replaced.
Turn off the treadmill by the wall and unplug the cable from the treadmill power socket and wait 20 mins for the capacitors to discharge.
Removing the rear roller
1. Using a 6 mm allen key remove the rear roller bolts 
2. Remove the rear roller
Install the new rear roller
14. Place the new rear roller  in position
15. Using a 6 mm allen key reinstall the rear roller bolts 
Note: at this stage only lightly tension belt. Final tensioning and alignment will take place at the end.-
Finishing it off
21. Follow the belt tensioning and alignment guide: HERE
22. Follow the belt lubrication guided video: HERE