A FIT file is all of the data on this page condensed to one file so that other apps such as Strava and Training Peaks can read the data and display it through their dashboards.
If you connect your Strava or Training peaks account to our NoblePro Go app, then you already have the feature to share your sessions to said platforms.
If you use any other platforms then there is no way you can transfer your data from a session to that platform… Until now!
How to do it
We have now built a new feature in which you can transfer your data across different platforms and send to your fitness pals.
All you have to do is the following:
- Download the NoblePro Go app:
- Complete a session, either a workout or free run.
- Find your session details on from the stats tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Press ‘Create FIT file’
- When complete press ‘Share’
- This option gives you the opportunity to share to friends, other apps, or to save to your device.