Kinomap is a paid app for iOS and Android (as well as an online platform) that allows you to watch user-generated videos from around the world while you run, cycle, or row on fitness equipment.
How do Kinomap and NoblePro treadmills work together?
You can either train on an existing workout created by the community or Kinomap, but also create your own one, with duration and instructions that suit your needs and expectations.
On the Kinomap app there are many options for workouts you can do on your NoblePro Elite treadmill:
- Virtual coaching – mostly indoor videos and advice/voiceovers to help you build fitness
- Motion videos – outdoor videos the community have created to make your runs more realistic
- Multiplayer – race your friends and the community
- Free ride – run however you fancy!
- Structured workouts – complete a workout from the featured workouts or create your own
- Map mode – run a route that has been created from GPS by Kinomap or yourself
Zwift vs Kinomap
Zwift and Kinomap can appear quite similar as they both involve running in an online world. The main differences are that Zwift has fewer running routes compared to Kinomap and also Kinomap uses real-life GPS-generated videos of real-world routes instead of Zwift’s fantasy worlds.
You can also unlock badges/achievements with both of these platforms to help keep motivation high!
Kinomap vs Strava/Trainingpeaks
Connecting your Kinomap account to your Strava and TrainingPeaks accounts cannot be done through the app and must be done on the Desktop version. Once you are connected, it is really easy to export your session data to third-party apps from Kinomap.
Kinomap will track your activities and progress similarly to Strava/TrainingPeaks. You can see the data from your workout such as, duration, distance, speed, power and more.
Kinomap app version: e.g. v10.4.3
Device used: e.g. iPad 3
Description of support required/issue: Images & videos (if necessary)