This page contains the instructions how to connect your NoblePro treadmill to Zwift via Bluetooth.
Note: This feature is only available with compatible FTMS enabled NoblePro models.
- Download the Zwift app from the applicable App store. You can use an iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, or Mac or PC or an Android device like a Samsung phone or Google Tablet. If you are an Android user, you can broadcast any Android device to your TV using Chromecast.
- Update Zwift to the latest version.
- Once you are ready to run, fire up your TV or device. If you are using an iPad, phone, or tablet, rest the device on the treadmill
dash and open Zwift.
- Turn on your NoblePro treadmill bluetooth.
How to turn the NoblePro E8.0 treadmill Bluetooth on
- On your treadmill turn on the Bluetooth using the MDDS / Bluetooth button.
- The connection light will start flashing indicating it is looking to connect to the NoblePro app.
How to turn the NoblePro E8i treadmill Bluetooth on
All NoblePro E8i treadmills as of 2020 have Bluetooth hardware that can connect to the mobile NoblePro app and other FTMS compatible apps. The NoblePro E8i Bluetooth function is always on and there are no buttons to turn it off.
- On the Zwift pairing screen, find your treadmill, select, and connect it. Heart rate monitor users, this is where you can connect.
- You’re ready to run!