What are the possible causes?
If you are getting the following errors after entering your password, the system cannot get an IP address from the access point to which you are trying to connect.
Saved, Secured with WPA2
How to fix it
There are a few things you can do you try and resolve the issue.
The most likely cause is that the password entered is incorrect. To address this, follow the steps below:
- Remove the network using “Forget Network”
- Click on the network you want to connect to
- Click “Show password”
- Enter your password carefully by checking it is indeed correct
2.4 GHz WiFi
A 2.4 GHz network is required as it will not connect to a 5 GHz network. You will need to check that your WiFi access point has 2.4 GHz enabled.
The WiFi access point needs to assign an IP account to the operating system of the treadmill. If the password is correct and you are still having authentication problems, likely, the access point is not assigning an IP address. Try the following steps to help address the issue:
- Reboot the access point
- Assign the treadmill a static IP address
- Connect to a different access point