This page explains how to reinstall the latest software on the NoblePro Elite E8i. This might be needed if the system encountered a problem when installing software, or needs to be reset.
The most common cause of errors when updating is a weak or unstable internet connection, so please ensure that the treadmill has a strong WiFi connection.
This process will not undo any updates via Google Play Store, as it will only update out of date software to the latest version supported by NoblePro.
- This feature is only available on system software version v1.3.7 onwards. See this guide on how to find your version.
- A system-wide system update can take a while with an expected completion time of ~60 mins depending on your internet connection.
- Make sure the treadmill is connected to a stable and strong WiFi (2.4GHz) with a good internet connection.
- Open Settings > Factory Mode.
- Click on the Reinstall Latest Software button.
- You do not need to enter a password or click Submit.
- An update message will appear. Click the Yes button.
The treadmill will now complete a full system update and then reboot.
This might take some time, so please ensure not to turn the treadmill off, or plan a workout for at least an hour once started.